- To ignite wonder in every guest with unparalleled technology and hospitality.
- To be the destination of choice for the new and seasoned traveler alike who seek to experience the fusion of luxury hospitality and modern-day technology with the most sought-after experience on the Las Vegas Strip.
- The philosophy of Resorts World Las Vegas was shaped by the values of our late founder, Tan Sri Lim Goh Tong, who envisioned a resort perched atop an undeveloped mountain in Malaysia. Though many said it could not be done, through determination and perseverance, he realized his daring dream to open one of the most successful resorts in the world.
- Today we carry on his legacy of boldly forging ahead with our audacious mission, grounded in our unwavering belief that we can turn our BIG DREAM into reality by following the core values carved into our DNA: Hard Work, Honesty, Harmony, Loyalty, Compassion, and Wellness & Safety.
Resorts World Las Vegas Team Core Responsibilities
- At Resorts World Las Vegas, we believe that every member of our team is an ambassador and is essential to the success of our company. We expect all Team Members to take personal ownership in ensuring everything they do is in the best interest of the company and that all will adhere to our five core non-negotiable responsibilities.
Everyone is an Ambassador
- –No matter where you work at Resorts World Las Vegas, it is your responsibility to treat this property like you would your own home. No one gets hurt, everyone feels secure, the environment is clean and every guest gets what they need.
Everyone works in Safety
- –If you have a safety concern, it is your responsibility to address it by correcting it or notifying the appropriate department or individual.
Everyone works in Security
- –If you See Something, it is your responsibility to Say Something. You must notify the appropriate department or individual if you feel there is a security concern.
Everyone works in EVS
- –If there is trash on the floor, it is your responsibility to pick it up. If it is a mess that needs more attention, it is your responsibility to notify the appropriate department or individual.
Everyone works in Guest Experience
- –If a guest needs assistance, it is your responsibility to assist that guest and do so with a smile. If the guest needs more assistance than you can provide, it is your responsibility to notify the appropriate department or individual.
Resorts World Las Vegas is committed to supporting members of the military and their spouses during the challenging transition from active duty to the civilian workforce. We are proud to employ active duty military, veterans and military spouses. We value our relationships with a wide range of community partners. If you are interested in career opportunities, you may apply online or contact one of the partners listed below for assistance.
Resorts World Las Vegas recognizes the challenges individuals with disabilities face when attempting to enter the workforce. We are committed to our efforts to hire a diverse workforce and see the value in the contributions of every individual.
what will Resorts World Las Vegas Offer
117,000 square feet of gaming, , from slots, table games and private salons to a dedicated poker room and high-limit areas
Extensive food and beverage portfolio offering authentic street food to Michelin-starred dining, including concepts entirely new to the Las Vegas Strip
5,000-capacity state-of-the-art theatre scalable to host A-list residencies and corporate events
The $4.3 billion next-generation integrated resort will fuse three premium Hilton brands – Hilton Hotels & Resorts, LXR Hotels & Resorts and Conrad Hotels & Resorts – into its 3,500-room resort towers
“2021 Zouk Career Opportunities Coming Soon!”Click Here
350,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space
GROUPS & CELEBRATIONS
222,000-square-foot pool complex with nine unique pool experiences including an 1,800-square-foot infinity pool with spectacular views of the Las Vegas Strip World-class spa and fitness facilities
POOL & SPA
Curated luxury retail collection featuring internationally recognized brands
Distinct nightlife concepts including a combined total of 65,000 square feet of nightlife and daylife space
100,000-square-foot West Tower LED screen (one of the largest LED building displays in the U.S.)
19,000-square-foot East Tower LED screen
10,000-square-foot Property Marquee
50-foot diameter LED Globe which will display over 6,000 square feet of captivating content